Food Network Celebrity, Sunny Anderson, is in Kansas and will be coming to Dillons Marketplaces in Hutchinson (4PM) and Derby (7 PM) today for a special book signing event.
Sunny’s Kitchen is the debut cookbook for Sunny Anderson, who is the host of TVs Food Network show, Cooking for Real and Home Made in America with Sunny Anderson.
The new cookbook features 125 simple recipes for southern American comfort foods. Anderson’s recipes are “easy food for real life,” offering store-bought shortcuts and recipes that rely on affordable, easy-to-find ingredients.
The cookbook will include recipes for meals like:
- Southern Slow ‘n’ Low Ribs
- Cumin Baked Chicken with Sweet Honey-Lime Sauce
- Curry Pork Burgers with Spicy Ketchup
- Fried Oysters and Catfish Nuggets with Cheesy Grits
- Double Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bourbon Whipped Cream
Cookbook Signing with Sunny Anderson (Times & Locations)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Dillons Marketplace Hutchinson: 3200 Plaza East Drive, Hutchinson, KS 67502 from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Dillons Marketplace Derby: 1624 N. Rock Road, Derby, KS 67037 from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm