“It’s the most wonderful time of the year!” To celebrate the holiday season, IHOP is introducing new holiday specials for the entire family. The special seasonal dishes include three new pancakes – Eggnog Pancakes, Pumpkin Pancakes, and Raspberry White Chocolate Pancakes – two classic dinner dishes – Classic Roasted Turket Dinner and Classic Ham Dinner – and one new creamy dessert – Crepe Cake.
Below is a listing of the new dishes:
- Eggnog Pancakes: includes an eggnog cream, mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg, and layered between buttermilk pancakes. Topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar, butter rum flavored sauce and whipped topping.
- Pumpkin Pancakes: this popular holiday IHOP dish is back. Pancakes are made with real pumpkin and covered with whipped topping.
- Raspberry White Chocolate Chip Pancakes: these buttermilk pancakes are filled with sugary white chocolate chips and drizzled with delicious raspberry topping, cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Classic Roasted Turkey Dinner: this dinner dish includes a bed of stuffing covered with sliced roasted turkey on top. Turkey slices are topped with creamy turkey gravy. The dish is completed with a side of mashed potatoes, broccoli and lingonberry jam.
- Classic Ham Dinner: this dinner dish includes hickory smoked ham that is glazed with sweet caramel sauce. The dish is completed with a side of mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- Crepe Cake: finish your meal with a special holiday desert. This delicious, new signature desert is made with 8 signature IHOP crepes that are filled with 7 different layers of cream cheese filling. Crepes are topped with a serving of glazed strawberries, creamy vanilla sauce, and powdered sugar.
Guests can also expect that IHOPS across the nation will all be adorned with seasonal decorations, making it a great atmosphere for the holidays.
This special holiday menu will last until January 1, 2014. See IHOP’s full menu here: http://www.ihop.com/