FactFinder 12 Top Stories
FactFinder 12 Video
FF12: Paul Davis strip club ad
Affordable Care Act
- Via Christi offering help with health insurance marketplace enrollment
- Kansans losing insurance under Affordable Care Act
- What does the Affordable Care Act mean for me?
- Young people key to making health care plan work
- Medicaid gap prevents thousands of Kansans from getting coverage
- Where to go for answers about Affordable Healthcare enrollment
- Website details Affordable Care Act for Kansans
More FactFinder 12 Stories
- FF12 looks back on Gov. Brownback's budget stance during the 2014 election
- FF12: Santa Letter Scams
- WSU announces task force to address crime in wake of Fairmount Park attack
- FF12: Legitimate donations on Giving Tuesday
- FF12: Why does Augusta's water taste bad?
- FF12 Investigators: Sensor technology the answer to concussions?
- FF12 Investigators: Football helmet ratings
- FF12: When does the FBI get involved?
- FF12: Wichita vets share second battle with VA
- FF12: Former WPD officer not cleared in 2012 fatal shooting
- FF12: WPD criminal cases dismissed due to credibility issues
- Emails reveal Kansans' voting habits
- UPDATE: Rose Hill athlete investigation complete
- FF 12: Super PAC attacks Greg Orman
- FF12: Anti-Davis strip club ad fact check
- FF12: Davis education fact check part 2
- FF12: Paul Davis education ad fact check
- City makes speed limit changes after FF12 investigation
- Latest fight in governor's race
- FF12: Brownback PAC ad fact-check
- FF12: Kobach's ties to Roberts campaign
- Wichita woman shares recording of IRS scam
- Wellington Green Dot Scam
- Warrant scam targeting Reno County residents
- Don't fall for it: IRS phone scam targeting Kansas
- Police warn about phone scammers threatening victims with arrest
- Don't fall for it: Scammers posing as Westar employees
- FF12: Are Kansas voters turning purple?
- FF12: Stopping political robocalls