(GREENSBURG, Kan.)—(AP) — The Best Western Inn & Suites in Greensburg says it continues to investigate why several guests became ill and had to be evacuated.
The hotel briefly evacuated all three floors Sunday after a suspected carbon monoxide leak.
He says the problem was confined to the pool area and may have been caused by a boiler located there.
He says the hotel is thankful nobody was seriously hurt because it could have been much worse.
The pool area remains closed until the problem is fixed.