An overheated fryer caused a fire inside of the McDonald's at 21st and Ridge Road overnight. According to people on the scene, the fryer's built in extinguishing system failed after a fryer i overheated and ignited.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Station Contact Info:
KWCH 12 2815 E. 37th Street North Wichita, KS 67219