The Arkansas City police chief tells eyewitness news that they've arrested the babysitter of a two-year-old that died last October after he drank a poisonous chemical.
The 24-year-old baby sitter was arrested on involuntary manslaughter.
In October authorities say two-year-old Davin Manly died on October 4th while in the care of the babysitter. Police say the chemical caused Davin's stomach to hemorrhage. His father called 911 about an hour after picking him up when Davin started having a seizure.
The woman arrested has since bonded out of jail. She is expected to appear in court later this month.