By John Boyd
KWCH 12 Eyewitness News
11:50 PM CST, November 16, 2012
A Wichita home was badly burned Friday after an attached garage caught fire. It happened in the 9300 block of E. Pebble Brook at around 12:30 Friday afternoon.
A neighbor says the homeowners are out of town. A teenager was home when the fire started. She noticed the fire, left and called 911.
Fire officials say the fire collapsed the door of the garage by the time they got there. They were able to get the fire out, but it caused around $200,000 damage to the house and the two cars inside.
No one was hurt. Fire investigators say the fire started on accident, but they're not exactly sure how. They are looking at electrical issues.
Copyright © 2013, KWCH-TV