ANDOVER, Kan. -

A fire at an Andover mobile home rekindled Saturday afternoon. The original fire began around 4 a.m. August 16, after a burning candle caught the couch on fire according to investigators.

Fire crews were called back out to the home in the 100 block of Thomas Lane around 6:30 p.m.

Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the home, but were able to quickly bring it under control for a second time. Homeowners tell Eyewitness News they were sleeping at the time of the fire, but both made it out safely.