EL DORADO, Kan. -

Faulty aluminum wiring may have sparked an early morning fire in El Dorado.

Crews were called to the Pinebrook Apartments at around 6:45 a.m. Wednesday.

Once there, they found flames coming from a window. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Fire crews believe the fire started in a kitchen outlet of one of the units. No one lived in the unit that caught fire.

A resident tells us someone went through the apartment banging on doors to wake everyone up and get them out of the building.

A damage estimate has not been released.