WICHITA, Kan. -

A faulty electrical outlet sparked a two-alarm fire at Whiskey Dick's Bar in west Wichita.

Wichita Fire investigators said a passerby spotted smoke near the 800 block of S. Senenca and called 911. The fire and heavy smoke caused police to close both ramps from Seneca to Kellogg and southbound Seneca at 11:30 a.m. Monday.

The fire was brought under control just after noon. Damage was estimated at $100,000. Investigators said no one was inside the bar when the fire started. There were no injuries to firefighters. The bar will be closed until repairs are made.