Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Servings: 5
¼ c. margarine, divided
¼ c. flour 1c.
1% milk 8 oz. cheese sauce, reduced fat cheddar
2 ½ c. whole grain elbow macaroni, cooked
¼ c. Bread Crumbs
¼ c. buffalo sauce 10 oz. chicken, diced and cooked
2.5 oz. blue cheese crumbles Cooking Spray
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Boil water and cook 2 cups of elbow macaroni.
3. Melt 3 Tbsp. margarine in medium saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour; cook 2 min., stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until thickened.
4. Add cheese sauce; cook 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in macaroni.
5. Toss chicken in buffalo sauce and add to macaroni and cheese.
6. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with breadcrumbs and blue cheese and bake 20 minutes or until heated through.