SEDGWICK COUNTY, Kan. -

Investigators say a fire at an east Wichita home near Andover started in the fireplace.

Firefighters were called to the 800 block of South Stagecoach around 5:10 p.m. Friday. That's near 143rd East and Kellogg.

No one was hurt, but emergency crews said they had a difficult time getting to the scene because traffic was backed up on Kellogg.

Two people and four dogs were able to get out of the home without any injuries. The dogs ran away when they got outside, but later came back.

The house was fully involved in flames. It is a total loss with about $200 thousand in damage.