- Shockers get set for Evansville
- Jenn's Blog: Fun before the games in STL
- #8 KU stomps Texas Tech on senior night
- Luke Hochevar to miss game time
- WSU game with Oral Roberts Rescheduled
- For What it's Worth: MVC & the Shocks, KU and K-State
- Northwest grad Nicholson leads trio of MIAA selctions for FHSU
- Fortune cookie brings $2M lottery prize
- Oscar Mayer wakes you up with bacon alarm
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Study: Playing with Barbies may limit girls' career choices
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Katy Perry disses Miley, and Miley bites back
- Kim and Kanye's wedding: Save the date
- 'Lion King' director thrilled to unleash 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman'
- MTV Movie Awards: The nominations are in
- Anchor quits Russian state-funded network
- Eva Green rises to occasion in '300: Rise of an Empire'
- John Travolta on his Oscars flub: Let it go!