Advertisement

Man seriously injured after shed fire in Butler County

fire
fire(MGN)
Published: Jul. 11, 2020 at 10:22 PM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

BUTLER COUNTY, Kan. (KWCH) - A man has been seriously injured after a fire in Butler County.

The fire happened in a shed in the 4600 block of SW Santa Fe Lake Road.

The man was taken to Wichita hospital to be treated for third degree burns, according to dispatch.

No details have been released on how the fire began. Eyewitness News is sending a crew to the scene.

Copyright 2020 KWCH. All rights reserved.

Latest News

Latest News