Advertisement

1 critically injured, 2 others hurt in N Wichita house fire

The Wichita Fire Department said there were no working smoke detectors in the home.
The Wichita Fire Department said there were no working smoke detectors in the home.(KWCH 12)
Published: Dec. 26, 2020 at 2:31 PM CST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - One person was critically injured and two others were hurt in a north Wichita house fire before noon Saturday.

The fire occurred in the 2000 block of North Minnesota.

The Wichita Fire Department said the fire most likely started with the stove in the back of the home. They also said there were no working smoke detectors in the home.

Copyright 2020 KWCH. All rights reserved.