Bradley Fair’s Summer Concerts begins tonight
WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - The Bradley Fair Summer Concert Series begins Thursday, June 3.
The 5-week series will run every Thursday at 7:30 p.m. through Thursday, July 1. It will end with the signature firework display.
This year’s lineup includes:
- June 3rd: Kim Scott - A #1 Billboard-charting smooth jazz flutist from Birmingham, Alabama.
- June 10th: Musicians of the Wichita Symphony - An orchestra made up of experienced and skilled musicians from across the globe.
- June 17th: Joseph Vincelli - A prolific saxophonist and Bradley Fair favorite from Dallas, Texas.
- June 24th: Injoy Fountain - A talented Wichita-native featured on the hit TV show, The Voice.
- July 1st: Kayla Waters - An award-winning urban jazz keyboardist and daughter of saxophonist Kim Waters, from Clinton, Maryland.
Copyright 2021 KWCH. All rights reserved.