Hutchinson Fire Department responds to blaze sparked by fireworks

(KWCH)
Published: Jul. 4, 2022 at 5:40 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - In a social media post just after 5 p.m. Monday, the Hutchinson Fire Department said it responded to a fire in the 800 block of Baker St. The department said the fire was caused by “a firework.”

There was no immediate word on the damage. The department reminded residents to be safe during the holiday.

Copyright 2022 KWCH. All rights reserved.