Candidate for Congress wants to legalize incest
A Northern Virginia man who is pro-incest, pedophilia, and rape is running for Congress for the second time.
Nathan Larson, an account from Fauquier County, is running as an independent in Virginia's 10th congressional district. He identifies himself as a quasi-neoreactionary libertarian."
Larson's platform includes drug legalization, the elimination of all regulations regarding firearms and "putting an end to U.S. involvement in foreign wars arising from our country's alliance with Israel."
One of Larson's goals is to make it legal for adults to have sex with children. He says he wants to "restore liberty" and legalize incest for "personal freedom."
"The state should not interfere with people's decisions. Like if people were to say, well, the genetic quality might not be as good if people inbreed, they could say the same thing about a lot of people who have bad genetics who should be passing on. These days there's a lot of genetics tests. We can tell what kind of things people have," said Larson.
In an interview with WUSA9. he states women should be under the authority of men. He also says women should not be allowed to accuse their husbands of rape.
"Well, like with girls, I just believe that it should be for fathers to make those decisions. I believe in the patriarchal order."
Larson confirmed to the
Thursday that he had created two websites that provided forums for pedophiles and misogynists.
The sites were taken down earlier this week by their domain host.
The Virginia Board of Elections says Larson is not officially a candidate, because candidates running as independents cannot be listed until June 12 which is Primary Day.
Larson says he gathered the required 1,000 signatures and filed the paperwork.
Last year, he ran for a state delegate seat in Prince William County after he spent 16 months in prison for threatening to kill President Obama.
Here are some of the agenda items in his campaign manifesto:
- Legalize the possession and distribution of child pornography;
- End minimum age for consumption of alcohol;
- Repeal Violence Against Women Act. "We need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands," Larson writes;
- Legalize early marriage'
- Legalizing suicide. "Legalizing barbiturates, heavy machine guns, etc. makes available reliable and peaceful means of suicide for those who need them," his manifesto reads;
- Favors right to discriminate;
- Legalize insider trading;
- Puts forward the idea that Jewish state should be in "more defensible location," like the state of New Jersey;
- End laws that ban felons from owning firearms.