COWLEY COUNTY, Kan. (KWCH) Looking for a job? Cowley First is holding their annual job fair Thursday afternoon.
The event will be held at the Cowley College Brown Center Wright Room (215 S 2nd St) from 3 to 5:30 p.m.
There will be 30 local businesses offering a wide variety of positions including manufacturing, law enforcement, maintenance, education, construction and a broad range of jobs in the medical field.
Employers will be meeting with job seekers and accepting resumes and applications at the event.
Job Seekers are encouraged to attend and come dressed to impress. Free resume assistance and online job search will be also provided onsite by the Workforce Centers of South Central Kansas/Cowley Workforce Center and the KansasWORKS Mobile Unit.
During the job fair attendees may visit with Cowley College about training and educational programs offered locally.
The following businesses will be participating in the job fair:
• Arkansas City Police Department
• City of Arkansas City
• City of Winfield
• Conco Construction
• Cowley County Sheriff’s Office
• Cowley County Special Services
• Creekstone Farms Premium Beef
• Easter Seals Capper Foundation
• Four County Mental Health
• Jet AirWerks
• KSOK Radio
• Kansas Department of Corrections/Winfield Correctional Facility
• Presbyterian Manor
• KS Central-Winfield
• S and Y Industries
• Skyline Homes
• South Central Kansas Medical Center
• The Arnold Group
• Twin Rivers Developmental
• USD 465
• USD 470
• Western Industries
• William Newton Hospital
• Walnut Valley Association
• Rest Haven