Butler County Emergency Management partnering with United Way to help flood victims

(Source: Butler County, Kansas Emergency Management)

BUTLER COUNTY, Kan. (KWCH) The Butler County Emergency Management Department is partnering with the United Way to help people who need extra assistance following this last week of severe weather.

Flood victims can call United Way through their 211 line and let them know you want to be added to the list. They'll ask a few questions about you're location and the kind of help you need.

The information will be shared with city and county officials to help connect you with available assistance. The United Way's 211 service is available year round to help Kansans connect with non-profit and government human services.