Crews responding to gas leak at Hutchinson Community College
The Hutchinson Fire Department says a gas meter along the building broke due to time.
No other information was released.
Emergency crews are responding to a gas leak at Hutchinson Community College.
Police say campus security called just before 5 a.m. Thursday to report a main line had ruptured near the student union building.
Officers say no evacuations are planned since the gas leak is near unoccupied classrooms and the dorms are a block away.
No word yet if classes will be cancelled. Stay tuned for updates on-air and on the KWCH 12 app.