WICHITA, Kan. Below is a list of some fan Information for TBT games at Charles Koch Arena.
• Doors will open 90 minutes prior to the first game each day
• Parking lots will open two hours prior to the first game each day
• WSU Basketball parking hang tags are NOT in effect, limited reserved parking is being sold around the arena ($50 for all session; $20 for single session)
• Marked handicapped spaces in lots are on a first come, first served basis
• The parking lot east of Charles Koch Arena is closed due to construction
• Arena will NOT be cleared between games
• Metal detectors will be used and standard bag policy will be in effect (Fan Guide)
• Please note that any backpack, including those used as diaper bags, is not permitted
• No outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into the arena
• There is no SASO hospitality in the Aetna Multi-Purpose Facility and the Champions Club will NOT be open
• Concessions, including QDOBA, will be open and beer and alcohol will be available for sale
• Bottle caps will NOT be removed from beverages purchased at the concession stand
• Games will feature the Elam Ending: At the first stoppage at or under 4:00 in the fourth quarter timed play ends. If free throws are part of the stoppage they will be shot before the target score is calculated. Target score is calculated by adding eight points to the leading team's point total. First team to reach the target score wins.
WSU is one of eight host sites for TBT and it is not affiliated with Wichita State Athletics. The games and officials are under the jurisdiction of TBT.