Kansas State Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Oddsmakers have given the Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) the 14th-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +2500 on the moneyline.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Kansas State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
The Wildcats play the Michigan State Spartans, with the tip at 6:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 23 in the Sweet 16. Michigan State comes into this game as a 1.5-point favorite. The point total is set at 137.5.
Kansas State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+2500||14th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|Pre-Tournament||+5000||20th||Bet $100 to win $5000|
|Pre-New Year||+25000||60th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||63rd||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Get the best new user offer at BetMGM using our link.
Kansas State Team Stats
- Kansas State outscores opponents by 6.6 points per game (scoring 75.5 per game to rank 84th in college basketball while allowing 68.9 per outing to rank 141st in college basketball) and has a +225 scoring differential overall.
- Kansas State is perfect at 19-0 as the favorite while finishing 6-9 in games listed as the underdog.
- Kansas State has taken care of business when suiting up as the favorites this season, posting a 2-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 17-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Kansas State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 8-7 | Q2 Record: 4-2 | Q3 Record: 7-0 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, Kansas State is 8-7 (.533%) -- tied for the 13th-most wins.
- Against Quadrant 2 opponents, Kansas State is 4-2 (.667%) -- tied for the 49th-most victories.
- Against Quadrant 3 opponents, Kansas State is 7-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 46th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Watch the college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV.
Best Kansas State Players
- Keyontae Johnson leads the Wildcats in points and rebounds. He contributes 17.5 points per game while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- Markquis Nowell paces the team with 7.8 assists per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Nowell from long distance. He makes 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- Kansas State's blocks leader is Nae'Qwan Tomlin, who records 0.9 per game. Nowell leads the team by averaging 2.4 steals a contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.