Kansas State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Right now, the Kansas State Wildcats (19-16) are listed with the seventh-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 season, at +25000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Kansas State with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Wildcats NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +25000 (Bet $100 to win $25000)
Think the Wildcats have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Kansas State Team Stats
- So far this season, Kansas State is putting up 70.8 points per game (71st-ranked in college basketball) and giving up 67.7 points per contest (268th-ranked).
Kansas State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-12 | Q2 Record: 6-2 | Q3 Record: 4-2 | Q4 Record: 7-0
- When facing Quadrant 1 teams, Kansas State is 2-12 (.143%) -- tied for the 50th-most victories, but also tied for the ninth-most losses.
- Kansas State has six wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 27th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.