Kansas Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
The Kansas Jayhawks (23-11) are in the running to win the championship at the conclusion of the 2022-23 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +20000 on the moneyline, the third-best odds among all college basketball teams.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Kansas with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jayhawks NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Jayhawks have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Kansas Team Stats
- This year, Kansas is posting 73.1 points per game (47th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendering 63.3 points per contest (147th-ranked).
Kansas Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 3-9 | Q2 Record: 7-1 | Q3 Record: 8-1 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Kansas has tied for the 44th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (three), but it also has tied for the 40th-most Quadrant 1 defeats (nine).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Kansas is 7-1 (.875%) -- tied for the 15th-most wins.
- Kansas has eight wins versus Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 31st-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.