Isaiah Joe Player Prop Bets: Thunder vs. Nets - March 14
The Oklahoma City Thunder, with Isaiah Joe, face off versus the Brooklyn Nets at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday.
In this article, we look at Joe's available prop bets, providing stats to help you figure out the best wagers to make.
Isaiah Joe Prop Bets vs. the Nets
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Isaiah Joe's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Isaiah Joe Insights vs. the Nets
- This season, he's put up 6.1% of the Thunder's attempted field goals, as he's averaging 6.4 per contest.
- This season, he's accounted for 16.1% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 2.3 per game.
- Joe's opponents, the Nets, have one of the slowest offensive tempos, ranking 29th, averaging 99.2 possessions per game, while his Thunder average 104.9 per game, sixth-highest among NBA teams.
- The Nets allow 113 points per game, 12th-ranked in the league.
- On the boards, the Nets are ranked 26th in the NBA, giving up 45.1 rebounds per game.
- The Nets are the fourth-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 23.2 assists per game.
- Allowing 12.1 made 3-pointers per contest, the Nets are the 12th-ranked squad in the league.
Isaiah Joe vs. the Nets
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Joe or any of his Thunder teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.