Kansas vs. Western Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 2:42 AM CDT
Friday's game at Allen Fieldhouse has the Kansas Jayhawks (19-11) going head to head against the Western Kentucky Lady Toppers (19-13) at 6:00 PM ET (on March 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 77-61 victory as our model heavily favors Kansas.
In their most recent game on Thursday, the Jayhawks suffered a 57-52 loss to TCU.
Kansas vs. Western Kentucky Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Kansas vs. Western Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 77, Western Kentucky 61
Kansas Schedule Analysis
- The Jayhawks' best win of the season came in a 98-93 victory against the No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones on March 1.
- The Jayhawks have three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 42nd-most in the country. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 36th-most.
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Kansas is 4-1 (.800%) -- tied for the 43rd-most victories.
- The Jayhawks have tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (seven).
Kansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 98-93 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on March 1
- 77-50 on the road over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on December 8
- 66-57 at home over Oklahoma State (No. 42) on February 26
- 80-65 on the road over Oklahoma State (No. 42) on December 31
- 85-72 at home over Kansas State (No. 65) on January 29
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas Performance Insights
- The Jayhawks outscore opponents by 8.9 points per game (scoring 72.7 points per game to rank 51st in college basketball while giving up 63.8 per outing to rank 164th in college basketball) and have a +269 scoring differential overall.
- With 71.4 points per game in Big 12 matchups, Kansas is posting 1.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (72.7 PPG).
- Offensively, the Jayhawks have performed better when playing at home this year, averaging 76.4 points per game, compared to 69.3 per game away from home.
- Kansas cedes 63 points per game in home games this season, compared to 66.6 in away games.
- The Jayhawks have seen a downturn in scoring recently, putting up 70.1 points per game in their last 10 outings, 2.6 points fewer than the 72.7 they've scored this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.