Kansas State vs. Kentucky Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Sunday's game between the Kentucky Wildcats (22-11) and Kansas State Wildcats (24-9) matching up at Greensboro Coliseum has a projected final score of 72-71 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kentucky, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will start at 2:40 PM ET on March 19.
Based on our computer prediction, Kansas State is projected to cover the point spread (2.5) versus Kentucky. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 144.5 total.
Kansas State vs. Kentucky Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:40 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
- Line: Kentucky -2.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Kentucky -160, Kansas State +135
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Kansas State vs. Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kentucky 72, Kansas State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Kansas State vs. Kentucky
- Pick ATS:
Kansas State (+2.5)
- Pick OU:
Kentucky is 16-15-0 against the spread this season compared to Kansas State's 21-10-0 ATS record. The Kentucky Wildcats have a 19-12-0 record hitting the over, while games involving the Kansas State Wildcats have a record of 16-15-0 when it comes to hitting the over. The teams combine to score 150.1 points per game, 5.6 more points than this matchup's total. In the past 10 games, Kentucky has a 6-4 record against the spread while going 6-4 overall. Kansas State has gone 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall in its last 10 matches.
Put your picks to the test and bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kansas State Performance Insights
- The Kansas State Wildcats have a +219 scoring differential, topping opponents by 6.6 points per game. They're putting up 75.5 points per game, 84th in college basketball, and are giving up 68.9 per contest to rank 141st in college basketball.
- Kansas State prevails in the rebound battle by an average of 2.3 boards. It collects 32.2 rebounds per game (149th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 29.9.
- Kansas State hits 7 three-pointers per game (220th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 6.3 on average.
- Kansas State has committed 13.7 turnovers per game (322nd in college basketball) while forcing 14.3 (36th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.