Kansas State vs. Wyoming Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 21
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 21, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT
Tuesday's contest features the Kansas State Wildcats (18-16) and the Wyoming Cowgirls (23-10) matching up at Bramlage Coliseum (on March 21) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 70-62 win for Kansas State.
In their last time out, the Wildcats won on Thursday 90-56 over Wichita State.
Kansas State vs. Wyoming Game Info
- When: Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Kansas State vs. Wyoming Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas State 70, Wyoming 62
Kansas State Schedule Analysis
- The Wildcats picked up their signature win of the season on November 17, when they beat the Iowa Hawkeyes, who rank No. 3 in the AP's Top 25, by a score of 84-83.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Wildcats are 2-12 (.143%) -- tied for the 49th-most wins, but also tied for the eighth-most losses.
- Kansas State has tied for the 25th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (six).
Kansas State 2022-23 Best Wins
- 84-83 at home over Iowa (No. 3/AP Poll) on November 17
- 78-77 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on February 1
- 63-45 at home over Kansas (No. 34) on February 22
- 87-68 at home over Baylor (No. 38) on February 15
- 86-72 at home over Oklahoma State (No. 42) on January 4
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas State Performance Insights
- The Wildcats' +92 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 2.7 points per game) is a result of scoring 70.8 points per game (72nd in college basketball) while giving up 68.1 per outing (273rd in college basketball).
- Offensively, Kansas State is posting 66.6 points per game this year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (70.8 points per game) is 4.2 PPG higher.
- The Wildcats put up 74.6 points per game when playing at home, compared to 62.8 points per game on the road, a difference of 11.8 points per contest.
- Defensively, Kansas State has been better at home this year, ceding 64.1 points per game, compared to 77.8 in away games.
- The Wildcats have seen a downturn in scoring lately, racking up 68.7 points per game in their last 10 contests, 2.1 points fewer than the 70.8 they've scored this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.