Kansas State vs. Michigan State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Sweet 16
A Sweet 16 battle will feature the No. 7 seed Michigan State Spartans (21-12) and the No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (25-9) playing on Thursday at Madison Square Garden. The NCAA Tournament matchup begins at 6:30 PM.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Michigan State vs. Kansas State matchup.
Kansas State vs. Michigan State Game Info
- When: Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Click on our link to sign up for a free trial of fuboTV, and start watching college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable today!
Kansas State vs. Michigan State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan State Moneyline||Kansas State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Michigan State (-1.5)||138.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Michigan State (-1)||138.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Michigan State (-1.5)||137.5||-125||+105||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kansas State vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Kansas State has covered 22 times in 34 games with a spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-8 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs this year.
- Michigan State has put together a 16-15-0 ATS record so far this year.
- A total of 16 out of the Spartans' 31 games this season have hit the over.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +3500
- The Wildcats' national championship odds have improved from +15000 at the start of the season to +3500, the 43rd-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of Kansas State winning the national championship, based on its +3500 moneyline odds, is 2.8%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.