Kansas vs. Washington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 29
Published: Mar. 27, 2023 at 2:40 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 29, 2023 at 10:38 AM CDT
Wednesday's contest between the Washington Huskies (19-14) and Kansas Jayhawks (23-11) squaring off at Allen Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 66-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Washington, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on March 29.
The Jayhawks head into this contest on the heels of a 78-64 win over Arkansas on Sunday.
Kansas vs. Washington Game Info
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Kansas vs. Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Washington 66, Kansas 63
Kansas Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season, the Jayhawks took down the No. 17 Iowa State Cyclones, 98-93, on March 1.
- The Jayhawks have three Quadrant 1 wins, tied for the 44th-most in the country. But they also have nine Quadrant 1 losses, tied for the 40th-most.
- Kansas has seven wins against Quadrant 2 opponents, tied for the 15th-most in the nation.
- The Jayhawks have tied for the 31st-most Quadrant 3 victories in the country (eight).
Kansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 98-93 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on March 1
- 77-50 on the road over Arizona (No. 25/AP Poll) on December 8
- 80-65 on the road over Oklahoma State (No. 40) on December 31
- 66-57 at home over Oklahoma State (No. 40) on February 26
- 78-64 at home over Arkansas (No. 45) on March 26
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas Performance Insights
- The Jayhawks' +334 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 9.8 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.1 points per game (47th in college basketball) while giving up 63.3 per contest (147th in college basketball).
- With 71.4 points per game in Big 12 tilts, Kansas is scoring 1.7 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (73.1 PPG).
- The Jayhawks are putting up 76.3 points per game in home games. In road games, they are averaging 69.3 points per contest.
- When playing at home, Kansas is surrendering 4.3 fewer points per game (62.3) than on the road (66.6).
- The Jayhawks' offense has been less effective over their last 10 games, scoring 72.8 points a contest compared to the 73.1 they've averaged this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.