Royals vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - April 2
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals (0-2) continue their 2023 campaign with an early-season contest versus the Minnesota Twins (2-0) at Kauffman Stadium on Sunday, April 2. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM ET.
The Royals are listed as +120 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Twins (-145). The over/under is 9 runs for the contest (with -110 odds to go over and -110 odds to go under).
Royals vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, April 2, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Joe Ryan - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Brad Keller - KC (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Royals vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||-||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Royals' game against the Twins but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Royals (+120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Royals to take down the Twins with those odds, and the Royals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $22.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Salvador Pérez hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Royals vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins entered a game as favorites 91 times last season and won 55, or 60.4%, of those games.
- The Twins had a record of 34-14, a 70.8% win rate, when they were favored by -145 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins hit 89 homers on the road last season (1.1 per game).
- Minnesota slugged .390 with 2.8 extra-base hits per game on the road.
- The Royals were chosen as underdogs in 134 games last year and walked away with the win 52 times (38.8%) in those games.
- Last year, the Royals won 30 of 88 games when listed as at least +120 on the moneyline.
- Kansas City averaged 0.8 homers per home game last season (65 total at home).
- The Royals had a .399 slugging percentage and averaged 2.7 extra-base hits per game at home.
Royals vs. Twins Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Salvador Pérez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+135)|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+200)|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+180)|
|Matt Duffy||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+1150)||0.5 (+300)|
|Jackie Bradley Jr.||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Royals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Royals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||4th|
Think the Royals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Kansas City and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.