Rockies Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Colorado Rockies (26-35) are among the bottom half of teams in Major League Baseball, with current odds of +100000 to win the World Series (No. 27 in MLB). To win the NL West, the Rockies' odds are +30000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Rockies MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||27th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
|To Win the NL West||+30000||-||(+30000, bet $100 to win $30000)|
Think the Rockies can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies Standings Information
In the NL West, the Rockies are 9.5 games back. They are 6.5 games behind in terms of the Wild Card.
|2||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Francisco Giants||5.5|
|4||San Diego Padres||7|
Rockies Team Stats
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Colorado has the 29th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.11).
- The Rockies have an 8-2 record in games this season when they hit two or more homers.
- Colorado is 9-4 in games this season when it has put up at least five extra-base hits.
- The Rockies are 7-7 in the 14 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Colorado has gone 15-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies Next Game Information
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Rockies vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rockies vs Giants Player Props|
|Rockies vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Rockies vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Rockies vs Giants|
|Rockies vs Giants Odds|
Rockies Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|C.J. Cron||+20000||-||-||.228/.277/.426 6 HR 20 RBI|
|Kris Bryant||+20000||-||-||.263/.346/.374 5 HR 17 RBI|
|Charlie Blackmon||+20000||-||-||.276/.357/.443 5 HR 24 RBI|
|Ryan McMahon||+25000||-||-||.258/.335/.479 9 HR 34 RBI|
|Ezequiel Tovar||+25000||-||+10000||.247/.294/.404 4 HR 23 RBI|
|Kyle Freeland||-||+15000||-||4-7 4.06 ERA 5.6 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Rockies gear at Fanatics!
Rockies' Top Players
- Charlie Blackmon sports a .276/.357/.443 triple slash this season, with five homers, 24 RBI, 31 runs scored, and a 8.6% walk rate.
- This year, Ryan McMahon is hitting .258/.335/.479 with nine home runs, 34 RBI, and a 10.5% walk rate. He has also tacked on four stolen bases.
- At the plate, Elias Diaz has been one of the team's better hitters, delivering a .309/.362/.475 slash line with 12 doubles, six home runs, 15 walks and 29 RBI.
- Jurickson Profar owns a .680 OPS so far this year, as he has hit .229/.309/.371 with 12 doubles, five home runs, 25 walks and 34 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.