Royals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Kansas City Royals (17-39) are ranked 26th in the majors (among the bottom half), with odds of +100000 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Royals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||26th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Royals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals Standings Information
The Royals are well behind in both the AL Central (12.0 games) and the Wild Card standings (15.5 games).
|4||Chicago White Sox||7|
|5||Kansas City Royals||12|
Royals Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- Kansas City's 5.05 team ERA ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Royals have a 5-8 record in games this season when they hit two or more homers.
- Kansas City has collected five or more extra-base hits in 13 games this season, and has gone 7-6 in those outings.
- The Royals are 6-12 in the 18 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Kansas City has gone 13-9 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Royals Next Game Information
Royals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Salvador Pérez||+15000||-||-||.284/.321/.528 12 HR 32 RBI|
|Bobby Witt Jr.||+20000||-||-||.228/.266/.430 10 HR 27 RBI|
|Vinnie Pasquantino||+20000||-||-||.267/.343/.471 9 HR 26 RBI|
|Brad Keller||-||+20000||-||3-4 4.36 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Brady Singer||-||+20000||-||3-4 7.12 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Royals gear at Fanatics!
Royals' Top Players
- Vinnie Pasquantino, the team's best hitter this year, is batting .267 with a .343 OBP, nine home runs, 23 runs scored, and 26 RBI.
- This season, Bobby Witt Jr. is batting .228/.266/.430 with 10 home runs, 27 RBI, and a 4.6% walk rate. He has also tacked on 17 stolen bases.
- At the dish, Salvador Perez is batting .284/.321/.528 with 12 doubles, 12 home runs, eight walks and 32 RBI.
- Edward Olivares has hit .232/.297/.394 so far this year with seven doubles, two triples, four home runs, nine walks and 11 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.