Jamal Murray NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Nuggets vs. Lakers - May 20
Jamal Murray will hope to make a difference for the Denver Nuggets at 8:30 PM on Saturday versus the Los Angeles Lakers in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Below, we break down Murray's stats and trends to help you pick out the top prop bets.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets vs. the Lakers
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Jamal Murray's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
Jamal Murray Insights vs. the Lakers
- Murray has taken 16 shots per game this season and made 7.3 per game, which account for 14.7% and 13.2%, respectively, of his team's total.
- He's knocked down 2.6 threes per game, or 17.8% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- The Nuggets rank 27th in possessions per game with 99.5. His opponents, the Lakers, have one of the fastest tempos, ranking second with 104.8 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Lakers are ranked 20th in the league, giving up 116.6 points per game.
- The Lakers allow 44.9 rebounds per game, ranking 25th in the league.
- The Lakers are the 15th-ranked squad in the NBA, conceding 25.7 assists per game.
- Giving up 12.5 made 3-pointers per game, the Lakers are the 18th-ranked squad in the league.
Jamal Murray vs. the Lakers
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Murray or any of his Nuggets teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.