Nuggets vs. Lakers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Western Conference Finals Game 3
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 1:59 PM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 7:54 PM CDT
The Los Angeles Lakers are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets lead the series 2-0.
Buy gear from your favorite teams and players NOW at Fanatics!
Nuggets vs. Lakers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Nuggets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets vs. Lakers Score Prediction
- Prediction: - Nuggets 116 - Lakers 115
Nuggets vs Lakers Additional Info
|Nuggets Championship Futures|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
Spread & Total Prediction for Nuggets vs. Lakers
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Nuggets' .537 ATS win percentage (44-36-2 ATS Record) is higher than the Lakers' .488 mark (40-39-3 ATS Record) in 2022-23.
- Denver covers the spread when it is a 5.5-point underdog or more 75% of the time. That's more often than Los Angeles covers as a favorite of 5.5 or more (64.3%).
- Los Angeles and its opponents have eclipsed the total 52.4% of the time this season (43 out of 82). That's more often than Denver and its opponents have (37 out of 82).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Lakers are 20-11, while the Nuggets are 10-11 as moneyline underdogs.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nuggets Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Denver is 12th in the NBA offensively (115.8 points scored per game) and eighth defensively (112.5 points allowed).
- This season the Nuggets are second-best in the NBA in assists at 28.9 per game.
- In 2022-23 the Nuggets are 18th in the league in 3-point makes (11.8 per game) and fourth-best in 3-point percentage (37.9%).
- In 2022-23, Denver has attempted 36.1% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line, and 63.9% percent from inside it. In terms of made shots, 27.1% of Denver's baskets have been 3-pointers, and 72.9% have been 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.