How to Watch the Royals vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 7:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT
Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox will hit the field against the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Jordan Lyles on Saturday at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals have hit 44 homers this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Kansas City is 22nd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .383 this season.
- The Royals' .230 batting average ranks 24th in the league this season.
- Kansas City has scored 182 runs (four per game) this season, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Royals have an OBP of just .293 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 25th with an average of 8.9 strikeouts per game.
- Kansas City has an 8.7 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in the majors.
- Kansas City has pitched to a 5.19 ERA this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.436 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lyles (0-7) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up seven earned runs in 2 1/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Lyles has started nine games this season, and he's lasted five or more innings seven times. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Brewers||L 9-6||Away||Jordan Lyles||Colin Rea|
|5/15/2023||Padres||L 4-0||Away||Brad Keller||Michael Wacha|
|5/16/2023||Padres||W 5-4||Away||Brady Singer||Seth Lugo|
|5/17/2023||Padres||W 4-3||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Yu Darvish|
|5/19/2023||White Sox||L 2-0||Away||Zack Greinke||Michael Kopech|
|5/20/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Jordan Lyles||Lucas Giolito|
|5/21/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Brad Keller||Lance Lynn|
|5/22/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Brady Singer||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/24/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Zack Greinke||Matthew Boyd|
|5/26/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Patrick Corbin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.