Jessica Pegula 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Jessica Pegula in the round of 64 against Camila Giorgi. Pegula's odds are +2500 to win this event at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Pegula at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pegula's Next Match
Pegula will be in the French Open round of 64 after beating Danielle Collins 6-4, 6-2, and now meets Giorgi on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Pegula is listed at -300 to win her next match against Giorgi. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Jessica Pegula Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +800
- French Open odds to win: +2500
Want to bet on Pegula? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Pegula defeated No. 46-ranked Collins 6-4, 6-2 on Sunday to advance to the .
- Pegula is 42-15 over the past 12 months, with one tournament title.
- Pegula has a match record of 7-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Pegula has played 57 matches and 21.6 games per match.
- On clay, Pegula has played 11 matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 23.6 games per match while winning 53.5% of games.
- Over the past year, Pegula has won 71.2% of her service games, and she has won 42.1% of her return games.
- Pegula has been victorious in 69.5% of her service games on clay over the past year and 37.2% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.