Royals vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox will try to do damage against Carlos Hernandez when he starts for the Kansas City Royals on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The White Sox are listed as -175 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Royals (+145). The over/under for the game is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- The Royals have played as the underdog in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 3-6 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Royals and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total three times.
- The Royals have covered the spread in all of their previous 10 games (one of those matchups had a runline. Kansas City games have finished below the total three times in a row, and the average total during this streak was 8.8 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have come away with 13 wins in the 43 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Kansas City is 4-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +145 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 40.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Games involving Kansas City have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 21 of 47 chances this season.
- In three games with a line this season, the Royals have a mark of 2-1-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.