How to Watch the Royals vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:18 PM CDT
Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals square off against Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET in the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Royals vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals rank 22nd in MLB play with 49 home runs. They average one per game.
- Kansas City is 24th in baseball with a .381 slugging percentage.
- The Royals rank 24th in MLB with a .228 batting average.
- Kansas City has the No. 25 offense in baseball, scoring 3.9 runs per game (194 total runs).
- The Royals' .292 on-base percentage is the worst in baseball.
- The Royals' 8.9 strikeouts per game rank 24th in MLB.
- Kansas City's pitching staff is 14th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Kansas City has the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.13).
- The Royals average MLB's fourth-worst WHIP (1.440).
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Zack Greinke (1-5 with a 4.82 ERA and 36 strikeouts in 52 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Royals, his 11th of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Chicago White Sox, when the righty tossed 5 2/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- Greinke has registered one quality start this year.
- Greinke will try to prolong a five-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.2 innings per appearance).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||White Sox||L 2-0||Away||Zack Greinke||Michael Kopech|
|5/20/2023||White Sox||L 5-1||Away||Jordan Lyles||Lucas Giolito|
|5/21/2023||White Sox||L 5-2||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Lance Lynn|
|5/22/2023||Tigers||L 8-5||Home||Brady Singer||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/23/2023||Tigers||W 4-1||Home||Mike Mayers||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/24/2023||Tigers||-||Home||Zack Greinke||Matthew Boyd|
|5/26/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Patrick Corbin|
|5/28/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Brady Singer||MacKenzie Gore|
|5/30/2023||Cardinals||-||Away||Zack Greinke||Miles Mikolas|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.