How to Watch the Rockies vs. Marlins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 8:13 AM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT
Jorge Soler and the Miami Marlins will meet Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies on Thursday at Coors Field, at 3:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Rockies vs. Marlins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs Rockies Player Props|
|Marlins vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Marlins vs Rockies Odds|
|Marlins vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rockies have hit just 39 homers this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- Colorado ranks 17th in the majors with a .393 team slugging percentage.
- The Rockies have a team batting average of .253 this season, which ranks 13th among MLB teams.
- Colorado ranks 15th in the majors with 220 total runs scored this season.
- The Rockies have the 19th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.313).
- The Rockies rank 15th with an average of 8.5 strikeouts per game.
- Colorado averages just 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in the majors.
- Colorado has the 27th-ranked ERA (5.02) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined 1.482 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher
- Kyle Freeland (4-5) will take to the mound for the Rockies and make his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up five earned runs and allowed nine hits in two innings against the Texas Rangers.
- In 10 starts this season, he's earned six quality starts.
- Freeland has made eight starts of five or more innings in 10 chances this season, and averages 5.3 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rockies Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/20/2023||Rangers||L 11-5||Away||Kyle Freeland||Jon Gray|
|5/21/2023||Rangers||L 13-3||Away||Connor Seabold||Andrew Heaney|
|5/22/2023||Marlins||W 5-3||Home||Chase Anderson||Edward Cabrera|
|5/23/2023||Marlins||W 5-4||Home||Austin Gomber||Eury Pérez|
|5/24/2023||Marlins||L 10-2||Home||Karl Kauffmann||Sandy Alcantara|
|5/25/2023||Marlins||-||Home||Kyle Freeland||Braxton Garrett|
|5/26/2023||Mets||-||Home||Connor Seabold||Max Scherzer|
|5/27/2023||Mets||-||Home||Chase Anderson||Justin Verlander|
|5/28/2023||Mets||-||Home||Austin Gomber||Tylor Megill|
|5/29/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Karl Kauffmann||Ryne Nelson|
|5/30/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Kyle Freeland||Zac Gallen|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.