Rockies vs. Diamondbacks: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Arizona Diamondbacks and Ketel Marte will take on Elias Diaz and the Colorado Rockies at Chase Field on Tuesday, with the first pitch at 9:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Diamondbacks as -250 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Rockies +200 moneyline odds to win. The over/under is 8.5 runs for the matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rockies gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Rockies vs. Diamondbacks Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rockies Recent Betting Performance
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-5.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on seven occasions.
- The Rockies' record against the spread is 2-1-0 over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set spreads in three of those matchups). Colorado and its opponent have finished above the over/under in three straight games, with the average total set by oddsmakers being 11.2.
Explore More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Rockies|
|Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Betting Records & Stats
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 45 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those contests.
- This season, Colorado has been at least a +200 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 33.3% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in 25 of its 54 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies are 4-2-0 against the spread in their six games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.