Royals vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brendan Donovan and the St. Louis Cardinals square off against Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday at 7:45 PM ET, in the final of a two-game series at Busch Stadium.
The Cardinals are listed as -190 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Royals (+160). The matchup's total is listed at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Royals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Royals vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: BSMW
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Venue: Busch Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Royals Recent Betting Performance
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-3.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Royals and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals' ATS record is 2-2-0 over their previous 10 matchups (four of those games had spread set by bookmakers). Kansas City games have finished below the point total three consecutive times, and the average total in this span was 9.3 runs.
Read More About This Game
|Royals Injury Report|
|Cardinals vs Royals Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Royals|
|Cardinals vs Royals Odds|
|Cardinals vs Royals Prediction|
Royals Betting Records & Stats
- The Royals have come away with 15 wins in the 46 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Kansas City has won four of its 17 games, or 23.5%, when it's the underdog by at least +160 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 38.5% chance of walking away with the win.
- Kansas City's games have gone over the total in 24 of its 55 chances.
- The Royals have posted a record of 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.