Nuggets Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Denver Nuggets (50-24) are currently among the favorites to win the 2022-23 NBA championship, with +750 odds (fourth-best in the league) as they head into a matchup at home against the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday, March 27 at 9:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Nuggets NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+750||4th||Bet $100 to win $750|
|To Make the Finals||+300||-||Bet $100 to win $300|
Think the Nuggets can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Nuggets Standings Information
The Nuggets are currently the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference, 3.0 games ahead of the Grizzlies, and would face a team from the play-in tournament in the first round of the playoffs.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||11.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||12.0|
|8||New Orleans Pelicans||13.0|
|9||Los Angeles Lakers||13.5|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Nuggets Team Stats
- The Nuggets are 50-23 this season.
- This year, the Nuggets are 31-6 at home while putting together a 19-17 record on the road.
- The Nuggets have a 42-14 record in games they were listed as favorites, while finishing 8-9 when listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Nuggets are 6-6. And they are 18-7 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Nuggets have secured four wins when favored by three or fewer points (4-5), and they have sported a 38-9 record in games when favored by 3.5 or more points.
- The Nuggets have registered four wins when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (4-4), and they have sported a 4-5 record in games when playing as underdogs by more than three points.
Nuggets Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Nikola Jokic (+185, second in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Nuggets' Top Players
- The Nuggets leader in points, rebounds and assists is Nikola Jokic, who puts up 24.9 points, 11.8 boards and 9.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. leads the Nuggets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Denver steals leader is Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Aaron Gordon, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.