Thunder Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Oklahoma City Thunder (38-40) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Sunday, April 2 at home against the Phoenix Suns, starting at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Thunder NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||20th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Thunder can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Standings Information
The Thunder would make the play-in tournament if the regular season ended today, as the No. 10 seed in the Western Conference, 2.5 games behind the sixth-place Clippers.
|5||Golden State Warriors||10.5|
|6||Los Angeles Clippers||11.0|
|7||New Orleans Pelicans||11.5|
|8||Los Angeles Lakers||12.0|
|10||Oklahoma City Thunder||13.5|
Thunder Team Stats
- The Thunder have 38 wins so far this season (38-40).
- This year, the Thunder have a 23-16 record at home and a 15-24 record on the road.
- The Thunder have won 16 games (16-12) when playing as the favorite, with 21 victories (21-28) when listed as underdogs.
- The Thunder have seven wins in one-possession games (in 14 opportunities), and 12 wins in 31 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Thunder have tallied seven wins when favored by three points or fewer (7-8), and they have a 9-4 record in contests when favored by 3.5 or more points.
- When they have played as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season, the Thunder are 18-19. Meanwhile, they have a 3-9 record when underdogs by three or fewer points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Thunder's Top Players
- Josh Giddey leads the Thunder in rebounds and assists. Giddey averages 16.6 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 6.1 assists per game.
- Oklahoma City's leading scorer is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who tallies 31.4 points a game in addition to his 4.8 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Isaiah Joe makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Gilgeous-Alexander is a standout on the defensive end for Oklahoma City, leading the team in steals with 1.7 per game and blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.