Alexander Zverev vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
On Wednesday, Alexander Zverev (No. 27 in the world) meets Tomas Martin Etcheverry (No. 49) in the quarterfinals of the French Open.
Zverev is the favorite (-300) in this match, compared to the underdog Etcheverry, who is +230.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Alexander Zverev vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Wednesday, June 7
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Alexander Zverev vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Alexander Zverev has a 75.0% chance to win.
|Alexander Zverev||Tomas Martin Etcheverry|
|-300||Odds to Win Match||+230|
|+1000||Odds to Win Tournament||+6600|
|75.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||30.3%|
|9.1%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||1.5%|
|57.5||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||42.5|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Alexander Zverev vs. Tomas Martin Etcheverry Trends and Insights
- By taking down No. 29-ranked Grigor Dimitrov 6-1, 6-4, 6-3 on Monday, Zverev advanced to the quarterfinals.
- Etcheverry took down Yoshihito Nishioka 7-6, 6-0, 6-1 in the Round of 16 on Monday.
- Zverev has played 25.2 games per match in his 26 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces).
- On clay, Zverev has played 13 matches over the past 12 months, totaling 21.6 games per match while winning 53.7% of games.
- In his 42 matches in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, Etcheverry is averaging 24.4 games per match while winning 50.6% of those games.
- On clay courts, Etcheverry has played 26 matches and averaged 23.1 games per match and 9.7 games per set.
- This is the first time that Zverev and Etcheverry have gone head-to-head in the last five years.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.