Rockies vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 10
Saturday's game between the San Diego Padres (30-33) and Colorado Rockies (26-39) matching up at Coors Field has a projected final score of 6-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Padres, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 3:10 PM ET on June 10.
The Padres will give the nod to Ryan Weathers (1-4, 5.35 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Kyle Freeland (4-7, 4.06 ERA).
Rockies vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 10, 2023 at 3:10 PM ET
- Where: Coors Field in Denver, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet RM
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Padres 6, Rockies 5.
Total Prediction for Rockies vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Under 12.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Player Props|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
|Padres vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Performance Insights
- In 10 games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 2-8.
- When it comes to the over/under, Colorado and its foes are 3-7-0 in its last 10 contests.
- The Rockies have a 4-2-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set runlines in six of those games).
- The Rockies have been victorious in 23, or 41.8%, of the 55 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Colorado has won 13 of 42 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rockies have a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Colorado scores the 14th-most runs in baseball (291 total, 4.5 per game).
- Rockies pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.26 ERA this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 4||@ Royals||L 2-0||Kyle Freeland vs Brady Singer|
|June 6||Giants||L 10-4||Dinelson Lamet vs John Brebbia|
|June 7||Giants||L 5-4||Connor Seabold vs Logan Webb|
|June 8||Giants||L 6-4||Chase Anderson vs Alex Cobb|
|June 9||Padres||L 9-6||Austin Gomber vs Yu Darvish|
|June 10||Padres||-||Kyle Freeland vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 11||Padres||-||Dinelson Lamet vs Blake Snell|
|June 12||@ Red Sox||-||Connor Seabold vs James Paxton|
|June 13||@ Red Sox||-||Chase Anderson vs Kutter Crawford|
|June 14||@ Red Sox||-||Austin Gomber vs Garrett Whitlock|
|June 15||@ Braves||-||Kyle Freeland vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.