Rockies vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - June 10
Juan Soto will lead the way for the San Diego Padres (30-33) on Saturday, June 10, when they battle Charlie Blackmon and the Colorado Rockies (26-39) at Coors Field at 3:10 PM ET.
The Rockies are +120 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the Padres (-140). A 12.5-run over/under has been listed in this game.
Rockies vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Ryan Weathers - SD (1-4, 5.35 ERA) vs Kyle Freeland - COL (4-7, 4.06 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||12.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-140||+120||-||12.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||12.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to put money on the Rockies and Padres matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rockies (+120), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rockies win, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ryan McMahon hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Player Props|
|Padres vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
|Padres vs Rockies Prediction|
Rockies vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have been favorites in 40 games this season and won 21 (52.5%) of those contests.
- The Padres have gone 18-13 (winning 58.1% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 58.3% chance of a victory for San Diego.
- The Padres were favored on the moneyline for eight of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), San Diego and its opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- The Rockies have been chosen as underdogs in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (41.8%) in those games.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 13-29 when favored by +120 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Rockies have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Rockies vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Charlie Blackmon||1.5 (+145)||1.5 (-115)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+155)|
|Randal Grichuk||1.5 (+120)||1.5 (-161)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+100)|
|Elias Díaz||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+115)|
|Jurickson Profar||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+150)|
|Ryan McMahon||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rockies Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
|Win NL West||+100000||-||5th|
Think the Rockies can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Colorado and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.