How to Watch the Kansas vs. Nevada Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Kansas Jayhawks (2-0) and the Nevada Wolf Pack (0-2) meet at Mackay Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On offense, Kansas has been a top-25 unit, ranking 20th-best in the FBS by compiling 41 points per game. The Jayhawks rank 51st on defense (20 points allowed per game). This season has been hard for Nevada on both offense and defense, as it is averaging only 313 total yards per game (13th-worst) and surrendering 565.5 total yards per game (fourth-worst).
Below in this article, we give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on CBS Sports Network.
Kansas vs. Nevada Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Reno, Nevada
- Venue: Mackay Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Army vs UTSA
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Florida State vs Boston College
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Alabama vs South Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
Kansas vs. Nevada Key Statistics
|530 (42nd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||313 (123rd)|
|279 (21st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||565.5 (113th)|
|253.5 (4th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||83.5 (120th)|
|276.5 (40th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||229.5 (79th)|
|3 (61st)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (84th)|
|4 (38th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (84th)|
Kansas Stats Leaders
- Jalon Daniels has 277 pass yards for Kansas, completing 72.4% of his passes and throwing two touchdowns and one interception this season. He's also helped out on the ground with 24 rushing yards (12 ypg) on 11 carries.
- The team's top rusher, Devin Neal, has carried the ball 23 times for 214 yards (107 per game), scoring two times. He's also caught seven passes for 72 yards and one touchdown.
- Daniel Hishaw Jr. has racked up 127 yards on 16 carries, scoring two times.
- Lawrence Arnold's 166 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted nine times and has collected nine catches.
- Luke Grimm has put together a 102-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in seven passes on eight targets.
- Quentin Skinner has a total of 101 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in six passes.
Nevada Stats Leaders
- Brendon Lewis has compiled 286 yards (143 yards per game) while completing 56.6% of his passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 24 yards .
- The team's top rusher, Sean Dollars, has carried the ball 18 times for 81 yards (40.5 per game) with one touchdown. He's also caught five passes for 47 yards.
- Ashton Hayes has racked up 15 carries and totaled 27 yards.
- Jamaal Bell's 188 receiving yards (94 yards per game) lead the team. He has 16 catches on 21 targets with one touchdown.
- Spencer Curtis has caught four passes and compiled 86 receiving yards (43 per game).
- John Jackson III's five targets have resulted in five catches for 72 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Kansas or Nevada gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.