Rockies vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The San Diego Padres (73-78) will try to keep a five-game win streak alive when they host the Colorado Rockies (56-94) at 9:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The probable pitchers are Blake Snell (14-9) for the Padres and Ryan Feltner (2-3) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rockies vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: SDPA
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Snell - SD (14-9, 2.48 ERA) vs Feltner - COL (2-3, 5.86 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Rockies Injury Report|
|Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Padres vs Rockies|
|Padres vs Rockies Odds|
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ryan Feltner
- The Rockies are sending Feltner (2-3) out for his ninth start of the season. He is 2-3 with a 5.86 ERA and 33 strikeouts through 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Sunday, May 14, the righty tossed 1 2/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up four earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.86, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opposing hitters have a .268 batting average against him.
- Feltner has collected one quality start this season.
- Feltner enters this game with four outings of five or more innings pitched this year.
- In two of his appearances this season he has not surrender an earned run.
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Blake Snell
- The Padres' Snell (14-9) will make his 31st start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he allowed one hit in six scoreless innings against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The 30-year-old has pitched to a 2.48 ERA this season with 11.7 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 5 walks per nine across 30 games.
- He's going for his eighth straight quality start.
- Snell will look to finish five or more innings for the 22nd start in a row.
- He has 11 appearances with no earned runs allowed in 30 chances this season.
- The 30-year-old ranks first in ERA (2.48), 27th in WHIP (1.222), and second in K/9 (11.7) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
Blake Snell vs. Rockies
- The Rockies are batting .250 this season, 15th in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .402 (20th in the league) with 145 home runs.
- The left-hander has faced the Rockies two times this season, allowing them to go 9-for-43 with two doubles, a home run and four RBI in 11 1/3 innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.